3/17/2010

4:21 am ... =___= Bored to death

Have you ever been bored to death
In the early morning
haven't sleep
????
Well guess what .....
This is ma 6th time


Anyway ... I broke someone's heart again :D
Well duh !! I admire someone already...
But can't have him T^T
Ah well ... I gotta Jia You !!

@@ Im bored .. so imma write about him <3
Well his name is " VoonChun "
17 years old ... Very talented in BADMINTON
Green House with me :)
Well thats the only detail I can write cause ...
I DON'T WANT ANYBODY TO KNOW THIS GUY I ADMIRE
Hehehehe ....

Now Im wondering why I can't sleep .....
=_______=
*After thinking for 10 seconds*
Ahhhaa!!!!

Reasons I Can't Sleep
  1. I woke up at 3:30pm just now
  2. I drank tea tooo much
  3. Went out at 2:21am for Roti Canai
  4. Tooo Much energy
  5. :) Blogging XD

:) Haiz .... Now im thinking about him again .... >w<

@@ "Thomas!!!?"
=____= ~ Must stop Dreaming ~
Must only dream about "Voonchun"
=___= But I can't sleep
T^T


-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment