Im back from studying and from " Exam "
I just cut my hair last week ...
Well to be honest ..
Its damn Uglay....
Hahaha...
Everybody in my class were like ; " Natalie !! you cut your hair ??? "
And some were " Who the hell are you ? "
The funniest respond I had was ;
* Me and Michelle Siting at B Block eating biscuits *
Judy : Michelle !!! ~ Have you seen Natalie ???
Michelle : Yes ... Y??
Judy : I want to return her book back
Michelle : Oh ...
Judy : soo have you seen her ???
Me : Judy !!... Im rite here la
Judy : OMG !! Natalie !!! is that you ???
Me : Yup ^____^
Judy : I don't believe ....
Hahaha ... Its a long story and i kinda lazy to type it .....
Other than that ...
My ex was extremely shocked to see my " Uglay hair cut"
Hahaha ...
-END-
No comments:
Post a Comment