3/17/2010

:D

Love me , Love me...
Say that you love me

Fool me , Fool me
Oh how you do me..

Kiss me , Kiss me
say that you miss me

Tell me what I wanna hear...
Tell me you love me

Arrg ...!!! I freaking-ly love this song
Well anyway ...
Today ......!!!!
I almost get hit by a car XD

Hehehe ... akibat trip laju XD

NOW FOR MY 2ND TERM RESOLUTION !!!

Next week , will be the week where I will suffer
But I will not suffer alone :)
Because I have my trusty friend " Michelle "
To suffer with me ...

I will continue my karate ...
And suffer more on maths

I hate the fact that I actually " Fell in Love with him "
Damn it

I will study hard now !!!

@@ dad's here ... damn it ...

- end -

No comments:

Post a Comment