2/22/2010

Fun Fun With Ma Cousin

Meow~ Happy Chinese New Year !!~
Had A Fun Sleepover With Ma Cousin _ Sabreena >< :D Without her ... I might die ... Hahaha
[This is ma cousin before going to the salon]


[20rd February ...]

That Morning, My aunt Jiil took us to sport complex...

Played Badminton ... With Ma Cousin's ..

  1. Sabreena
  2. Aizah
  3. Adam
  4. Fendi
  5. Fizah
  6. Nick ( Ma Brother )



Thats Me !!! " in purple " ...Sabreena " Black & White " and ... Cutee little fendi " With the cap"


Had lunch at grace point ><
I had to act like a costumer as the DBKK staff was there ... O.OScary...


Then Went to salon ...
Cut my hair ...
><
Straighten Sabreena's hair...
Blah Blah Blah.....

Well Thats All !!!
Oh yea .....


I Didn't Get Any Anypau This Year
Only Oranges
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment